Lazy

Hey guys I just remeberd that I have a blog, lol yes I know bad! bad! lil me. So I decided to post something because this poor little blog is so neglected I feel bad.
Some of you have already heard that I won't be doing a Season 3 of The Boss due to loosing my inspiration and motivation wich sucks, I know :( But believe me it's really hard for me to say goodbye to The Boss, I mean I worked on it for a whole year and I uploaded episodes like crazy, I remeber how I went to work came back home and started to film a new scene or something with my really slow PC ......... I was so passionate about it and I loved it, I still do very much but I simply don't feel like filming it anymore .I'm sorry, I really really am sorry ...........................

Infected - Well it's still on I just had trouble filming it because my game keeps crashing , I need to delete some of my custom content because I'm sure that's the reason why it crashes all the time...

I made a gif of Zett :)


Secret Heaven 
Well my dears this is my big Subscribers Gift, idk exactly when it will be out I am working on it like crazy,this won't be a series nope something else but you will have to wait a little more to see :) 


Eden and Emma :) 












Comments

  1. Hello. What is the name of the piece of music that you used several times in your videos (''The Boss 3 sneak peek'', ''the boss season 2 episode 2 trailer'', etc)? I really need to know the name of the music and its composer and/or any other information about this beautiful piece (is it from some movie soundtrack?).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts