Captivated and Updates

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I'm not as active as I used to be but work really gets in the way of filming more than I tought it would but I will still try to be as active as possible soon so don't worry I'm not quitting anything.

Now I would like to tell you a few things about my series.
Infected: Will be back in September 2013 and will have a new ep/month (it's a voice over series and it takes a lot of time and effort to make)
Switch:2014 Spring  (I want to finish  Infected first)
Tender Chaos : 2014 because I need  break from the story of The Boss
The Boss: Next week a new episode, the series is going to end pretty soon :(((

Last  but not least my new series I'm working on called "Captivated" , it's a story I wrote some time ago but forgot about it LOL! It's similar to The Boss in some way but they are two complety diferent stories and have no connections to eachother in any way.
The story revolves around Kaiya Lovette who is a 19 year old sophomore student in a private school called "St.Patrick University" who has a scholarship, othervise she wouldn't have the money to attend there. The scholarship can be recieved by one student/ year and usually the top student. Kaya got a scholarship i n her freshmen year and she's about to recieve a new one at the start of her sophemore year.
Kaiya lives with her mother in a small house, they'r conditions are very modest so Kaiya works at a company which organises parties for the elite on the weekends and rarely on week  days.Kaiya is a waitress there and sometimes she helps with the decorations as well.

Her day starts normaly, she wakes up at her desk like always because she studies a lot, her mother Sally who has cancer prepares breakfast every morning for her.Summer  break is over and Kaiya starts her first day of school as a sophomore. At school she meets with her two best friends Rosa and Keith who come from a wealthy and noble family.Rosa informs Kaiya about some guy called Ramses Godwin who bought "St.Patrick University", later Kaiya learns that the new owner of the Uni cancells the scholarship sistem and makes it into 100% payment obligation for every student. Kaiya is extremly angry and sad at the same time, she runs to the principal's office to demand an explanation and she finds the new owner in the office talking to the principle and this is how Kaiya and Ramses meet. It's a great stopry in my opinion I love it!!!

If you liked The Boss you will def. love this, I promise xD This series is starting with Episode 0, you can call it a trailer or whatever a prologue maybe? IDK, any way it wil be out today and the rest after I finish The Boss :)))) Love you all Xd






Comments

  1. What about Dark Contract?! Please continue it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're series are incredible!!! Excited for new episodes. Where do you get your custom content. I love the skin tones

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts