Forsaken Souls Episode 8 -NEWS

Hello everyone!

It's been forever since I posted anything on here and it makes me feel ashamed of myself. The truth is I totally forgot I have this blog LOL *hides in a hole* I will try my best to keep this blog updated as much as I can :)

I thought as my very first post in 2015 I would share some news related to the next episode of Forsaken Souls which is Episode 8 ^_^ I decided to divide episode 8 into two part so I can get part 1 out by Monday. Yes, you heard right. I said Monday :P Probably I will stick to this pattern from now on and upload an episode in two parts :) This way you won't have to wait so much for a new episode to air.

I'm not sure if anyone is even reading this post or this blog but I'll still post stuff on here :D

A teaser picture from the next episode :



I just love Ramses's face :'D

xoxo, Bea <3

Comments

Popular Posts