4000 Subscribers on YouTube!!!!

I would like to thank everyone who subscribed to my channel and watched my videos , it really means a lot to me.
One of the main reasons I started making sims 2 vidoes is because I wanted to share my stories with people all arround the world. I know many of you have difficult lifes, hardship and I wanted to create a world for you where you can escape to,  even for o few minutes. A lot of you said I inspire you and that makes me really happy and proud.
Thank you so much for following my work, I promise I will do my best in the future too and bring you good quality videos, I love you all :)

Update

Infected Episode 3 will be out tomorrow, I decided to stick to a schedule and I will post a new episode of Infected every Monday :)
Starting from March The Boss will be back with Season 3 and the last season of the series :) It will be hard to say goodbye but as I said befor I don't want to drag it for too long :) The Boss Season 3 will be posted every Friday ( starting from March).

Lot's of love Beatrice

Comments

Popular Posts