Pictures from Episode 3

I won't be making a sneak peek for episode 3 I will just post some pictures here instead. The pictures shown are actual footage from episode 3 of Infected :)

I already finished filming and editing this episode, I just need to add the subtitles and render it :) Episode 3 will be out next week so look forward to that :)



                                      BUSTED!!! Logan walked in on Chloe and Trowa




Trowa is kinda' pissed because he was intrerupted 



Logan becomes agressive with Chloe




Jump Chloe!!!!Jump!!!



A new character appears Dr. Thomas, I freakin' love his face he looks really realistic 




I love Chloe's sad face lol :)




Just a pic of Lillian. I really like her she is very cute :)





Little Rosse smiling :)





Zett appears in front of Chloe 




Awww I just love Zett so much, he's my all time favorite sim ever, I even have him as a background 
image on my phone....obsessed much???!!! Yes!!! But I can't help it he is too sexy :)

















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts