Infected Update :) Just a short break xD

So you must all be wondering what happened to Infected and why heaven't I uploaded a new episode in a long time. Well the reason is simple I'm just taking a short break from it but I'm not planning to cancell it! As a writer I have times when I need a little breal juts to think about the plot, even though I know how the story should be I'm not sending out a script until I'm 100% satisfied with it, you can also call this a writers block but you have nothing to worry about I will get past it like I always do. Infected is my favorite work, I love all of my chracters especially now that they are voiced by so many amazing and talented voice actors. I have been filming Infected since February and I felt that I needed a break from it because I felt sort of exausted and I don't want to get tired of it. I learned one thing and that is not to force things and let them come to me naturaly like with The Boss. After five months of break I am back with filming it and I enjoy every moment, when I enjoy something the video turns out great.
So before you panic and think I have forgotten about Infected I decided to write this to let everyone know that I'm will continue it no matter what I just need a break and I don't know how long it will take. I only ask of you to be patient and understanding and look out for new episodes of The Boss.


Zett- "I need a break too" (exausted) 

Comments

  1. You gotta do what you gotta do. You want your work to reflect your visions and not someone else's. As a writer you can't let other people dictate to you how you want your story to flow. But the thing I love about writing is that your never stale for too long. So you come back when your ready and take your time. :) for me my stories all come from my collections that I have written from 14 until now. My thing I tell people is you wrote the story it didn't write you. So do your thing girl and know you will always have my support. After all if it weren't for you. I would not have met such amazing people and would have never found my best friend in the world. Well I gotta thank Reno for that one (smile). Glad the boss is back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Larna your words mean a lot to me I am glad that I inspired you and that you found your best friend, this is why I am happy to be part of this community, I myself have met a lot of nice people and found my best friend on youtube just like you love. I wish you goodl luck in your projects and thank you so much for the support *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Always that's what friends are for :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series, just started watching it last night. I am so happy it came up on my related videos. I was so amazed by it that I also subscribed as well. So take your time, as long as you need. You are an amazing artist, so I know it will come out perfect just like all the other Infected videos. Just thought I'd let you know how feel, and how much I appreciate your work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts