Tender Chaos, The Boss continuation

Only a few more episodes to go and The Boss is coming to it's end. It was an amazing experience for me, it had it's ups and downs but it was worth it.
The Boss for me is like my child, I love it with all my heart even though I had my moments when I didn't want to even hear about it.
I wrote the story 3 years ago after reading a manga I loved, of course the plot changed as my writing progressed and I am very pleased with how it will end.
I decided to continue the story of Rihan Leigh who is Jurian's son because I think it will an amazing story, the drama will still be there and some shocking events too. It might not be as mature themed as The Boss was since there are a lot of very young viewers out there who watch it, but that doesn't means it won't have steamy stuff, you know me and my perverted mind xD.
The title is "Tender Chaos" me and Luana thought of it and I loved it, so thank you Lulu I love you :)
Why "Tender Chaos?", well because Rihan is a tender guy (unlike Jurian at the beggining) but he is also a chaos later on.  The plot revolves around Rihan and his journey in life , finding himslef, experiencing good and bad things making mistakes and learning from them and taking over Jurian's place as Avalon's Mafia Boss. In some aspects he's like Jurian but overall he has a diferent personality. He is calm and composed, smart and unlike Jurian he doesn't likes sleeping around with random girls. He is loving and caring in one moment and he ignores you in the other. He never calls people by theyr first names because he thinks it's too personal.

I hope you will enjoy this new series, eb prepared to laugh and cry, to happy and be angry. Tender Chaos is coming soon to youtube. With love, Bea

Here is the Epsiode 1 preview



Some pics of Rihan and Ivy, when they are older 







I love Ivy, she is so pretty and love her personality xD Rihan turns into a very hot adult hahaha


Comments

  1. Awww. They're SOOO cute together. I really loved The Boss and I think Tender Chaos is fanta-bulous! I was a Juri x Vi fan and was upset when they broke up but now that you brought Rihan x Ivy... I love you (even if you're married lol)! I really hope Rihan won't turn into his father because... let's face it. Juri isn't exactly a saint :P Anyway, I really hope you'll be posting the 1st episode soon.
    P.S. I'm sitiaisyah93 from YouTube. Just thought you'd like to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooooooooooooooo excited and soooooooo glad that even violet and jurian didn't make it tell the end,, their heiress will continue there love saga! i love you bea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts