The Boss S3 Ep.3 Part 2 Exclusive shots .

So once again I heaven't posted anything here in a while and I feel bad because of ignoring my blog but I'm so lazy sometimes that I it almost hurts LOL.

So I decided to post some preview pics from episode 3 pt.2 because I got carried away and filmed this last week (hahaha). I really love the whole scene, Jurian my baby I never knew you could be this charming and gentle oh well I guess I created him like this.

Some viewers of The Boss refuse to see what's been happening lately in the series, how Jurian and Violet where never really a couple, how Violet's one true love is Luciel and no one else, she is attracted to Jurian sexualy ( the boy got some skills xD) and it's conveniant for her to be with him but that's about it. Jurian feels resposible for bringing her in his world in the first place so that's why he didn't reject her when she begged for forgiveness and also had a girl who he could sleep with, the girl who strongly regected him in the past but easily spread her legs for his biggest enemy Luciel Neige (who I love to death xD). So that's about it I was extremly angry before about this whole Jurian xViolet drama but I just don't care anymore, I am the writer and I decided what will happen in the story. One of the main reasons I lost my interest in this series is because I tried to please others I wanted to make this story how others wanted to see it but I'M DONE! I will do with it what I like xD.










Comments

Popular Posts